The report Legal Marijuana Market (Medical & Recreational) with Focus on US & Canada: Industry Analysis (2017-2021) provides an in-depth analysis of the US and Canada market on the basis of its segments. The major trends, growth drivers as well as issues being faced by the industry are being presented in this report. The key players in the industry, American Cannabis Company, mCig, Inc., GreenGro Technologies, Inc. and Mentor Capital Inc. are being profiled.
Cannabis, also known as marijuana, is a family of plants called Cannabaceae. There are more than 700 varieties of cannabis that have been described so far. Based on characteristics such as shape, color, height, smell, it is usually recognized by two main types: Cannabis Sativa, a native of the Western Hemisphere and Cannabis Indica, a native of Central and South Asia.
Marijuana/Cannabis is mostly used as recreational and medicinal drug. Cannabis as a medicine can be found in the ancient Chinese tradition several thousand years ago. The indications showed various therapeutic applications, such as malaria, rheumatic pains, constipation, reproductive system disorders and others. Medical cannabis refers to cannabis and its cannabinoid components, such as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD), which are used as treatments for treating diseases or alleviating the symptoms of these diseases.
In addition to the legalization of medical marijuana, there are states which have also legalized the recreational use of this drug for adults who are 21 years old or older. So far, eight states have legalized recreational marijuana use, and 29 states allow marijuana use for medical purposes in the US. These changes in state laws have helped the growth of the cannabis industry.
The key factors driving the growth of the marijuana/cannabis market are technological advancement, premium pricing due to high energy consumption in marijuana production, changing peoples attitude toward marijuana use and growing business opportunities, increasing business sophistication, large base of potential cannabis consumers, medical cannabis on the rise, increasing licensed producers and the growth of the vaporizer industry. Some of the trends and developments of this industry include national expansion & brand growth, cannabis as healthcare treatment and innovative product development. However, the expansion of marijuana/cannabis market is hindered by legal issues, unfavorable taxes, lack of federal support, lack of banking and financial services and pesticides use issues..
Report Scope and Coverage:
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis.
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market.
- The report explores the potential demand of the Legal Marijuana.
- Porter analysis identifies competitive forces within the market.
There are 6 Chapters to deeply display the Global Legal Marijuana.
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Global Market Analysis
Chapter 3 Regional Market Analysis
Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
Chapter 5 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
Explore More About:
- Key Highlights of the Legal Marijuana Report.
- The key details related to Legal Marijuana industry like the product definition, cost, variety of applications, demand and supply statistics are covered in this report.
- Competitive study of the major Legal Marijuana players will help all the market players in analyzing the latest trends and business strategies.
- The study of emerging Legal Marijuana segments and the existing market segments will help the readers in planning the business strategies.
- Figure Global Legal Marijuana Market Share of Legal Marijuana by Types and by Applications in 2017.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. These reports include in-depth market research studies i.e. market share analysis, industry analysis, information on products, countries, market size, trends, business research details and much more. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
+1 (704) 266-3234 | email@example.com
Connect With us on: