Vertigo Market Study, Synthesis and Summation 2017-2022
The report Global Vertigo Market: Industry Analysis & Outlook (2017-2021) analyzes the development of this market, with focus on Europe and US regions. The major trends, growth drivers as well as issues being faced by the market are discussed in detail in this report. The four major players involved in the development of breakthrough drug therapy for vertigo: Auris Medical Holding AG., Sensorion SA, Otonomy, Inc. and Sound Pharmaceuticals, Inc. are being profiled along with their key financials and strategies for growth.
Vertigo is a medical condition where a person feels as if they or the objects around them are moving when they are not. Often it feels like a spinning or swaying movement. This may be associated with nausea, vomiting, sweating, or difficulties walking. It is typically worsened when the head is moved. Vertigo is the most common type of dizziness. The causes for vertigo can be divided into two categories: Peripheral and Central. Peripheral is linked to the inner ear whereas central is linked to problems in Central Nervous System.
Peripheral vertigo can be further segmented into five major categories: Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV), Acute Unilateral Vestibulopathy, Menieres disease and Vestibular Schwannoma. Amongst all the stated indication, Menieres disease represents the largest growth opportunity for the market players with its continuously rising incidence.
Growth of global vertigo market is expected to be driven by factors such as rising incidence and prevalence of peripheral etiologies of vertigo, increasing geriatric population, growing healthcare expenditure and improving disposable income. Further, the market growth could be hindered by side effects of currently prescribed medication, the high cost of treatment and tedious drug approval process. The key trends for the market include extensive research & development and different approaches being adopted by drug manufacturers in order to target vertigo.
A key drug Otividex, which is currently in third phase of clinical trials and is being developed by Otonomy Inc., is discussed in the report. The drug is easier to use and provides a higher and sustained concentration of dexamethasone relative to existing injections. Further, it is anticipated to provide a well-accepted treatment option for Menieres Disease, if successfully. Developed
The global Vertigo market is expected to show significant growth after the introduction of the molgradex drug in 2020. The growth of market will mainly be driven by huge unmet demand, increasing male population, rising middle-aged population and increasing health expenditure. However, the growth of the market will be hindered by the absence of effective diagnostics and costly drugs.
Report Scope and Coverage:
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis.
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market.
- The report explores the potential demand of the Vertigo.
- Porter analysis identifies competitive forces within the market.
There are 6 Chapters to deeply display the Global Vertigo.
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Global Market Analysis
Chapter 3 Regional Market Analysis
Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
Chapter 5 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
Explore More About:
- Key Highlights of the Vertigo Report.
- The key details related to Robotic Surgery industry like the product definition, cost, variety of applications, demand and supply statistics are covered in this report.
- Competitive study of the major Robotic Surgery players will help all the market players in analyzing the latest trends and business strategies.
- The study of emerging Vertigo segments and the existing market segments will help the readers in planning the business strategies.
- Figure Global Production Market Share of Robotic Surgery by Types and by Applications in 2017.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. These reports include in-depth market research studies i.e. market share analysis, industry analysis, information on products, countries, market size, trends, business research details and much more. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
+1 (704) 266-3234 | email@example.com
Connect With us on: